Yan Huanli, female, born in Handan, Hebei Province in 1978; lecturer, School of Economics, Lanzhou University.
Achievements in scientific research
Publishing monograph "The Reform of Traditional Agriculture in New China: A Study Based on Institutions and Production Elements (1949-1957)"
2. Academic papers:
1. Comments on Henry George's Thought of Single Land Tax System and Its Enlightenment to the Reform of Land Management System in China. Jinyang Journal, No. 1, 2010.
2. An Analysis of the "Dual Source Structure" of Agricultural Funds Input in the Early Period of the Founding of New China. The People's Congress photocopied the newspaper and periodical materials, Economic History, No. 6, 2013.
3. Foreign Trade Thoughts and Their Practical Significance in Guanzi's Theory of Value and Weight. Science, Economy and Society, No. 4, 2013.
4. Agricultural Institutional Change in the Early Period of the Founding of the People's Republic: Path, Characteristics and Performance. Lanzhou Academic Journal, No. 9, 2015.
1. Special fund project of basic scientific research expenditure in central universities: "Agricultural institutional change in the early days of the founding of the People's Republic - an investigation based on the perspective of rights", 2011-2013.
2. Special fund project of basic scientific research expenditure of central universities: "Changes and dilemmas of supply mechanism of small-scale farmland water conservancy facilities - based on the perspective of farmland system", 2014-2015.
3. The special fund project of basic scientific research expenditure of central university: "Research on rural land policy change based on mainstream ideology (1949-1978)", 2014-2015.
Add：Tianshui South Road, Lanzhou, Gansu,730000 Tel：0931-8912624 Fax：0931-8912467
Copyrights © 2018 School of Econonmics, Lanzhou Unicersity All Rights Reserved. 陇ICP备10000336号