Wang Huiling, female, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Doctoral Tutor, School of Economics, Lanzhou University; Research Directions: Industrial Spatial Distribution and Enterprise Development Strategy; Construction and Evaluation Method of Economic Indicator System; Environmental Governance and Ecological Security Strategy.
Educational experience: Doctor of Economics, School of Economics, Lanzhou University;
Master of Economics, School of Economics, Lanzhou University;
Bachelor of Economics, School of Economics and Finance, Xi'an Jiaotong University (formerly Department of Statistics, Shaanxi Institute of Finance and Economics).
Research fields: industrial economy; ecological economy; mathematical economy and statistics.
Main Courses: Applied Statistics for Undergraduates; Analysis of Enterprise Economic Activities.
Graduate students'economic accounting methods and applications; economic index system research; economic model and application.
Achievements in scientific research
Representative works: 1. The Business Press of Regional Environmental Governance and Eco-agricultural Development (published in 2010) won the third prize of Social Sciences in Gansu Province in 2010; 2. The book "Research on Regional Economic Integration" (co-author) (Science Press), won the third prize of scientific and technological progress in Gansu Province in 2010. 3. Edited "Assessment of Rural Natural Resources" (Gansu People's Publishing House, 2012).
Textbook compilation: Business Statistics, Lanzhou University Press, 1997;
New Statistics, Lanzhou University Press, 2002;
"Analysis of New Enterprise Economic Activities." Lanzhou University Press, 2004.
Main academic papers:
1. The Threshold Effect of Urban Agglomeration Scale and Openness on Environmental Pollution, Journal of Social Sciences of Jilin University, 2017.3;
2. "Shadow Price Estimation of Vegetable Pollutants in Facilities in China" and "Price Theory and Practice" 2016.7.385
3. Win-win Development of Carbon Emission Reduction and Agricultural Economy under Different Environmental Regulations, Journal of Social Sciences of Jilin University, 2016.6;
4. Empirical Study on Influencing Factors of Ecological Security in China, Resources and Environment in Arid Areas, 2016.30;
5. Study on Shadow Price and Pollution Cost of Agricultural Pollutants in China, Journal of Social Sciences, Jilin University, 2014. 54 (5);
6. "Two Concepts on the Study of the Gap between the Rich and the Poor: Equity Avoidance and Natural Gap." Journal of Social Sciences, Tianjin University, 2014.3;
7. Construction of Self-financing Channels in Lianhuashan Reserve, Gansu Province, Environmental Protection, 2013.41 (10);
8. Route Selection of Regional Park Integration Based on New Industrial Zone Theory - Taking Jiujia Region of Gansu Province as an Example, Industrial Technology Economy, 2010.29;
9. Empirical Study on the Impact of Scientific and Technological Progress on Labor Employment in Resource-based Cities, Economic Management, June 2009;
10. Economic Analysis of Rural Public Goods Supply in China, Economic Issues, 2007.5;
11. Research on the Relationship between Distortion of Financial Resources and Poverty, Guizhou Social Sciences, 2007.12;
12. The Ranking Problem of Evaluated Objects with More DEA (Weak) Effective Units, Statistics and Decision-making, 2006.4.
Major research projects
1. Presided over and completed the project of the National Social Science Foundation "Research on Regional Differentiation of Soil and Water Control and High Efficiency Eco-agriculture Model in Northwest Arid Areas", which won the second prize of Social Science in Gansu Province in 2006.
2. Supporting and completing the soft science project of Gansu Science and Technology Department "Negative effects and Countermeasures of comprehensive harnessing of Heihe River Basin" 2005;
3. Presided over the completion of the National Soft Science Project "Research on the Relation between Scientific and Technological Progress and Labor Employment in Resource-based Cities" in 2006;
4. Supporting and completing Lanzhou soft science winning project "Basic Thought of Lanzhou High-tech Industrialization and Regional Science and Technology Innovation System Construction", the project achievement won the first prize of Gansu University Social Science Achievement Award in 2006;
5. Presided over the completion of Lanzhou soft science planning project "Lanzhou small and medium-sized enterprises innovation capacity analysis and Countermeasures research", the project results won the second prize of social science achievement award in Gansu Province in 2010;
6. Supporting and completing the government-entrusted project "Regional Economic Integration Industry and Park Planning Research" in 2009;
7. Supporting and completing the sub-project of Gansu Science and Technology Research Project "Study on the Sustainable Development of Economy and Society of Water and Soil Conservation and Protection Strategies in Qilian Mountain Reserve" (2009)
8. Presided over the completion of "Forest Resources Assessment Research of Qilian Mountain National Nature Reserve" 2010, a major scientific and technological research project in Gansu Province.
9. Presided over the completion of the National Social Science Foundation's key project sub-item "Study on Effectiveness Assessment of Water Resources Management in Shiyang River Basin".
10. Presided over and completed the Ford Foundation Project "Evaluation Method and Application Research of Rural Natural Resources in Northwest China";
11. Presiding over and completing the project of Funding for Basic Scientific Research Business of Central Universities "Strategic Research on Ecological Security in Western Regions" in 2015;
12. Presided over the completion of Lanzhou's major social science project "Research on upgrading and optimization of industrial structure in Lanzhou under the background of supply-side reform" 2016;
13. Presiding over the entrusted project "Business Model Innovation Strategy and Cooperation Relations Construction Program" 2017.
Major social part-time jobs
Global Environment Facility (GEF) project business consultation expert in Gansu Province; Deputy Director of Gansu Engineering Decision Consultation Expert Committee; Director of Lanzhou Eco-construction Promotion Association; Consultant and Planning Consultant for Enterprises.
Add：Tianshui South Road, Lanzhou, Gansu,730000 Tel：0931-8912624 Fax：0931-8912467
Copyrights © 2018 School of Econonmics, Lanzhou Unicersity All Rights Reserved. 陇ICP备10000336号