Name: Cheng Xuezhen
Research Directions: Socialist Economic Theory and Practice; Financial Theory and Policy; Regional Finance and Regional Economic Development
Office Location: 11th Floor of Qiyun Building, Lanzhou University
Contact: Email: chengxz lzu. edu. cn
Personal Profile: Cheng Xuezhen, a native of Wenshui County, Shanxi Province, graduated from the Department of Economics of Lanzhou University in 1982 and is now a professor and doctoral supervisor of the School of Economics of Lanzhou University.
Achievements in scientific research
First, representative works:
Monograph: Dilemma and Way Out: Research on the Financing Environment of Non-public Economy in Western China. Published by Ethnic Publishing House in 2005, the book won the second prize for the 10th Excellent Achievements of Social Sciences in Gansu Province.
2. Major academic papers: (since 2010)
1. Risk and Benefit Analysis of Exchange Rate Coordination in East Asia, Asia-Pacific Economy, Issue 5, 2010
2. Definition of Self-supporting Ability of Regional Development and Construction of Evaluation Index System. Inner Mongolia Social Sciences, No. 1, 2010
3. Empirical Study on Financial Development and Urban-Rural Income Gap. Statistics and Decision-Making. Issue 3, 2011
4. Gansu Financial Structure and Its Optimization, Gansu Finance, Issue 3, 2012
5. Exploration of the Relationship between Output Gap, Pulling Efficiency and China's Demand Structure. Exploration of Economic Issues. 12 issues, 2013
6. Empirical Study on the Impact of Cultural Industry Development on Economic Growth. Statistics and Decision-making. Issue 3, 2013
7. The Strategic Orientation and Policy Path of Building Modern Financial Service System in Gansu Province. Gansu Finance, No. 12, 2014
8. Comparisons of Regional Financing Capacity Differences in China. Price Theory and Practice. No. 4, 2015
9. Research on the Cooperation Mechanism between P2P Online Loan Platform and Commercial Bank Loan Business - Based on Evolutionary Game Perspective. Public Finance Research, No. 1, 2016
10. Study on the Classification of Financial Structure Theory System, Economic Issues, No. 6, 2016
11. Empirical Research on the Relationship between Financial Agglomeration and Industrial Structure Upgrading in Five Northwest Provinces and Regions. Journal of Northwest Normal University (Social Science Edition). 2016
12. Financial Development, FDI Spillover and Economic Growth in Western China: A Study Based on Panel Threshold Model. Journal of Lanzhou University (Social Science Edition). 2016
13. The Strategic Orientation and Policy Path of Lanzhou's Construction of Northwest Regional Financial Center. Gansu Social Sciences, No. 4, 2016
14. Agricultural Land Property, Transfer Possibility Function and Transfer Influencing Factor Model. Statistics and Decision-making. 20 issues, 2016
15. Study on the Coupled Matching of Financial Agglomeration and Regional Economic Growth in Five Northwest Provinces, Lanzhou Journal of Science, No. 11, 2017
16. Research on the Relation between Cultural Tradition and Economic Development in Western Ethnic Areas. Journal of Tibet University (Social Science Edition). No. 2011
17. Leverage Rate of Provinces and Its Impact on Economic Growth in China: Based on the Threshold Model of Provincial Panel Data, East China Economic Management, No. 2012
18. Analysis of Spatial Heterogeneity of Regional Innovation Capability, Statistics and Decision-making, No. 19, 2017
19. Research on the Relationship between the Issuance Structure of Financial Assets and Economic Volatility. Statistical Information Forum, No. 2, 2018
20. Provincial Distribution of Financial Resources, Influencing Factors and Their Spatial Effects. Journal of Lanzhou University (Social Sciences Edition). No. 2013
III. Major Research Projects Presided over and Completed
1. Ministry of Education Humanities and Social Sciences Research "Tenth Five-Year Plan" Project "Research on Financing Environment of Non-public Economy in Western China"
2. National Social Science Foundation Project "Research on Self-supporting Ability of Western Regional Development under the Background of Overall Regional Development Strategy"
3. The Major Tendering Project of Gansu Social Science Planning "Strategy and Countermeasure Research on Building Modern Financial Service System in Gansu Province"
4. Gansu Philosophy and Social Sciences Planning Project "Research on Enterprise Asset Restructuring and Capital Market Development in Gansu Province"
5. Gansu Philosophy and Social Sciences Planning Project "Feasibility and Countermeasure Research of Establishing Western Regional Capital Market"
6. Tendering Project of Lanzhou Soft Science Research Program "Analysis of the Impact of GDP Growth on Lanzhou Employment"
7. Lanzhou Soft Science Research Project "Evaluation, Comparison and Promotion of Lanzhou City's Comprehensive Competitiveness"
8. Lanzhou Social Science Planning Project "Research on Raising Lanzhou Adsorption and Improving Investment Environment"
9. Research on the Development of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in Gansu Province
10. The Second National Economic Census of Gansu Province: A Study on the Financial Development of Gansu Province
11. Tendering for the Sixth National Population Census of Gansu Province "The Impact of the"Population Dividend"Cycle on the Economic Development of Gansu Province"
12. The Fifth Input-Output Survey of Gansu Province: Tender Issue "Analysis of Income Distribution and Influencing Factors of Gansu Residents"
13. Gansu Industry and Information Technology Commission Project "Regional Industry Layout Planning of Gansu Financing Guarantee Institutions"
14. Lanzhou Bank Project "Customer Satisfaction Research of Commercial Banks in Gansu Province"
Add：Tianshui South Road, Lanzhou, Gansu,730000 Tel：0931-8912624 Fax：0931-8912467
Copyrights © 2018 School of Econonmics, Lanzhou Unicersity All Rights Reserved. 陇ICP备10000336号