Yang Suchang, male, born in Dengzhou, Henan Province in 1964; Professor, Doctoral Tutor, Lanzhou University School of Economics; First Overseas Postdoctoral Studying National Audit in China (Cardiff University, UK); First Level Leading Talents in Gansu Province; Currently, he is mainly engaged in audit system, internal control and risk management, environmental audit and district. Research on regional economic development and other issues.
Main academic part-time jobs: Standing Director of China Audit Society, Vice President of Audit Education Branch of China Audit Society, Vice President of Gansu Audit Society, Director of China Urban Finance Society, Consultant of Gansu Urban Finance Society, Director of Expert Committee of Gansu Asset Evaluation Master Degree, Audit Research, etc. Editorial Board of Academic Journals, Invited Researcher of China Audit Research Center and China Accounting Finance and Management Research Center of Cardiff University, Visiting Professor of Nanjing Audit University and other universities.
Major social part-time jobs: Ninth and Tenth Standing Committee of Gansu Provincial Political Consultative Conference and Vice-Committee of Gansu Provincial Committee of the Democratic Revolution, Ninth, Tenth and Eleventh Provincial Political Consultative Conference, Member of Gansu Provincial First Education Advisory Committee, Expert of Gansu Provincial Political Consultative Conference Think Tank, Planning and Budget Consultant Expert of Gansu Provincial Standing Committee of the People's Congress, Public External directors (appointed by provincial state-owned assets) etc.
Achievements in scientific research
I. Works (Representation): uuuuuuuuuuuu
1. The monograph "China's National Audit: Problems and Reforms", 2004 edition, won the ninth first prize for outstanding achievements in Social Sciences in Gansu Province.
2. The monograph "China's National Audit System: Empirical Investigation and Theoretical Discrimination", 2008 edition, won the 11th Social Science Excellence of Gansu Province. Achievement two prize.
3. The monograph "Research on the Performance Audit System of Public Policy in China", 2014 edition, won the 13th first prize for outstanding achievements in Social Sciences in Gansu Province.
2. Academic papers (representativeness):
1. Government Auditing in China: Problems and Reform, Advances in International Accounting (Volume 24, Pages 119-127, June 2008, US). It is the first academic paper on national audit published by domestic scholars in well-known foreign academic journals.
2. Institutional Arrangements and Government Audit Independence in China, Abucus (SSCI), Volume 52, Issue 3, September 2016, Pages 532?567. It is the first academic paper on national audit in recent years in the international academic circles, and also the first national audit paper published by domestic scholars in the international high-level academic journals (SSCI).
3. Understanding the Essence of CFO System, Accounting Research, No. 2, 1998.
4. Corporate Governance and Capital Structure (Industrial Economy of China), No. 8, 2000.
5. On the Attributes of Corporate Governance Structure, Financial Science, No. 4, 2001.
6. Research on the Development of Performance Audit in China, Finance and Trade Economy, No. 3, 2004.
7. On the Impact of Constitutional Thoughts on Audit System. Audit Research, No. 2, 2004.
8. Comparisons and Choices of Views on Audit System Reform, Economic Theory and Economic Management, No. 10, 2009.
9. Questionnaire Research on the Principle System of Audit System Reform in China, Accounting Research, No. 5, 2010.
10. Urban Scale, Agglomeration and Air Quality, China's Population, Resources and Environment, No. 1, 2016.
Three. Research projects
1. Research on the Performance Audit System of Public Expenditure in China, Planned by the Ministry of Education (presided over) (2012).
2. Overseas State-owned Assets Supervision System Research, National Social Science Planning Project (Participation) (2008).
3. Study on the Development Strategy of Linxia Regional Center (2010).
4. Cross-regional operation and risk control of urban commercial banks (2012).
5. Study on the Construction of Internal Control System of Urban Commercial Banks (2013).
6. Research on Compliance Management of Urban Commercial Banks (2014).
7. Research on Internet Finance of Urban Commercial Banks (2016).
Add：Tianshui South Road, Lanzhou, Gansu,730000 Tel：0931-8912624 Fax：0931-8912467
Copyrights © 2018 School of Econonmics, Lanzhou Unicersity All Rights Reserved. 陇ICP备10000336号