Liang Haibing, male, born in 1985 in Xinyang, Henan Province; lecturer, School of Economics, Lanzhou University; currently mainly engaged in labor economics related issues, especially preference for urban employment of migrant workers, rural governance issues.
Achievements in scientific research
2. Academic papers:
1. Liang Haibing: On-the-job Search and Income Growth of Migrant Workers: Bargaining Perspective and Market Extension, China Economic Issues, to be published in 2018
2. Liang Haibing: Competition or Mutual Assistance: Differential Recognition of the Impact of Social Capital on the Employment of Local and Foreign Migrant Workers. Agricultural Technology Economy, No. 7, 2017: PP. 52-59.
3. Lu Haiyang and Liang Haibing: The Impact of Urban Identity on the Labor Supply of Migrant Workers - Based on Identity Economics, Journal of Nanjing Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), No. 3, 2016: 66-76+158.
4. Liang Haibing: An Analysis of the Life Course of Urban Employment of Migrant Workers from the Perspective of Welfare Lack. Agricultural Economic Issues, No. 11, 2015: PP. 24-31+110.
5. Lu Haiyang, Liang Haibing and Qian Wenrong: Urban Integration of Migrant Workers: Present Situation and Policy Enlightenment, Agricultural Economic Issues, No. 7, 2015: PP. 26-36+110.
6. Liang Haibing and Lu Haiyang: Health Investment, Gender Differences and Medical Subsidies for Migrant Population, Reform, No. 10, 2014: PP. 65-73.
7. Liang Haibing and Lu Haiyang: Survival or Development: Identifying the Work Matching Mechanism of Migrant Workers. Journal of South China Agricultural University (Social Science Edition). Volume 2, 2014: 59-68.
8. Han Hongyun and Liang Haibing: An Analysis of the Income Restraint Effect of Rural Residents'Consumption Behavior. Zhejiang Social Sciences, No. 1, 2013: 108-113+159.
III. Research projects:
1. "The Interactive Relation between Social Capital and Income Growth of Migrant Workers", National Social Science Fund Youth Project (16CJY014), moderator.
Add：Tianshui South Road, Lanzhou, Gansu,730000 Tel：0931-8912624 Fax：0931-8912467
Copyrights © 2018 School of Econonmics, Lanzhou Unicersity All Rights Reserved. 陇ICP备10000336号